Reflections on Restorative Leadership
This online experience helps school leaders and staff maximize the impact of IIRP restorative practices training. The focus will be for participants to design an approach to implementation planning for their unique setting, drawing on change management theory and restorative practices implementation studies. The approach involves collaboration and reflection within a community of practitioner-leaders.
Participants should expect to spend four to five hours per week during instruction sessions. Activities will include online interaction with the facilitator and other participants in the online learning system, plus indirect instruction, including readings, lectures, research, projects, writing, reflection and analysis, and other activities.
Participants must be located in Canada and have completed the Introduction to Restorative Practices (Framework) and Using Circles Effectively professional learning courses.
During the program, participants will:
- Develop a restorative action plan.
- Develop a process to evaluate the impact of the restorative action plan.
- Receive feedback from the Professional Learning Community on the potential value of the restorative action plan.
Live Sessions (Attendance required)
- Monday, May 11, 7-8 p.m. EDT
- Sunday, May 17, time to be determined
- Sunday, May 31, time to be determined
- Sunday, June 14, time to be determined
$495 – taxes included
This online event is limited to 20 participants.
Participants will need a computer with a headset, microphone and webcam.